Get a Bystolic (Nebivolol) prescription online
No video calls necessary
$15 consult—no membership required
Medical review within 3 hours
Bystolic (the brand version of Nebivolol) is an oral tablet used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and lower blood pressure. It blocks chemicals in the heart that bind to receptors, showing heart rate and relaxing blood vessels. This helps reduce the risk of serious health issues.
Please note: At this time, this medication is only prescribed as a refill at Dr. B.
See what others are saying about Dr. B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedQuick response to requestQuick response to request. Doctor followed up to ensure I had correct R/X and I was doing well on medication....Customer, 2/21/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️AMAZINGSo recently being diagnosed with situational hypertension my insurance changed and told me they don't...Ashley H, 2/21/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Simply AstonishedI haven't had a UTI in years, but once I felt those dreaded symptoms, I knew AZO wasn't going to cut...April M., 2/16/2024
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedGreat service and super simpleGreat service and super simple. Very friendly, professional.David C, 2/7/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedSuper convenient and inexpensiveI used Dr. B after experiencing symptoms of a UTI (and confirming with a test strip from the drug store...Sara, 2/2/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedFast and easy experienceFast and easy experience getting my antibiotic.Mrsrd, 1/29/2024
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedEasy,fast cheapest one out...Easy,fast all information u need is there ..I like it.try it . cheaper than every oneLuis C, 1/24/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedVery easyVery easy, handled everything quickly and everything was great!!Jennifer M, 1/28/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedGreat customer serviceGreat customer service. Very fast and they follow up!Tiffany D, 1/22/2024
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedSuper easy and FASTSuper easy and FAST. I can’t believe I didn’t know about this sooner. And affordable!!!!Lizzy Gonzalo, 1/21/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedFast and affordable careEntire family got Covid after a trip. Thanks Dr B everyone received treatment in a prompt wayY Z, 1/20/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedGreat Service all the way aroundGreat Service all the way around. Thank you Dr. B. I feel better since treatment for a sinus infection.David Thelen T, 1/20/2024
How Dr. B treats high blood pressure
Tell us about your condition with a $15 online consultation—no video call necessary.
A medical provider will review your information and prescribe treatment, if appropriate.
Pick up and pay for the medication at the pharmacy of your choice. Or, get it delivered.
About Bystolic (Nebivolol)
How does it work?
Bystolic works by blocking specific receptors in the heart and blood vessels, which lowers the heart rate and reduces the force of the heart's contractions. This helps to lower blood pressure and reduce the heart's workload, making it easier for the heart to pump blood efficiently.
What does it treat?
It’s primarily used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), which happens when the force of blood against the artery walls is too high. It can also be prescribed to improve heart function in some individuals with heart failure.
What forms does it come in?
This hypertension medicine comes in the form of tablets you take by mouth. These tablets release the medication slowly into your body, which helps control high blood pressure or heart failure.
Bystolic vs. Nebivolol
Bystolic and Nebivolol are the same medication—Bystolic is a brand name for the generic version, Nebivolol. They both contain the same active ingredient and treat conditions like high blood pressure and heart failure in the same way.
How much will it cost?
Dr. B offers online consultations for $15—which is less than most copays. If a high blood pressure prescription is appropriate, your out-of-pocket medication cost will depend on your insurance and where you decide to get your prescription filled. With a drug discount card, prices for Nebivolol 10 mg (30 tablets) start at $11.90.
* Prices shown with drug discount card applied. Price may differ depending on location.
Nebivolol 10 mg (30 tablets)*
More High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) Prescription Refills
Looking for a different hypertension medication? Here are some options.
Bystolic (Nebivolol) prescription FAQ
What are the benefits of taking Bystolic (Nebivolol)?
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces risk of stroke and heart attack
- Improves heart function
- Protects blood vessels from damage
- Slows progression of kidney disease
Who should not take this medication?
- People allergic to Nebivolol
- People with a known allergy or severe reaction to beta-blockers
- People with diabetes
- Those who have kidney or liver disease
- People with severe circulation problems
- People with pheochromocytoma tumor
- People who have untreated hyperthyroidism
- Those with myasthenia gravis (muscle disorder)
- People who have slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Those with low blood pressure (hypotension)
- People with severe heart conditions or heart failure
- People with sick sinus syndrome (a heart rhythm problem)
- Those who have second- or third-degree atrioventricular block (a heart rhythm problem)
- People with asthma, other breathing problems or history of serious lung diseases
- Individuals with a history of severe depression or certain mental health conditions
- Those with Raynaud's syndrome (a condition that causes the fingers and toes to become numb and cold)
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding or those planning to become pregnant
The above health conditions increase the risk of complications. To avoid such complications or drug interactions, share your complete health history and current medications with your healthcare provider before starting treatment.
How do you take this medication?
You take this hypertension treatment by mouth with or without food, usually once daily, as directed by your licensed medical provider.
High blood pressure is a long-term (chronic) condition that can harm your organs. Medications for blood pressure are not a one-time cure. This medicine doesn't provide a complete cure for high blood pressure, so it's important to continue taking it, even if you start feeling better. If you stop taking it suddenly, this could cause dangerous problems, like heart attack or stroke. Follow your medical provider's instructions carefully.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember—unless it's close to your next dose. If so, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take extra medication to make up for the missed dose.
What happens if I take too much?
Taking too much Bystolic can lead to symptoms like an unusually slow heart rate, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and fainting.
If you’ve taken too much of this medication, call your medical provider or local poison control center (800-222-1222) immediately.
Can I get Bystolic (Nebivolol) online?
Right now, Dr. B cannot provide a first-time hypertension medication prescription.
But if you’ve already been prescribed Bystolic (or another high blood pressure medicine), we can help you keep your prescription filled with a seamless $15 online consultation. We don’t require a phone appointment and treat patients across the US 365 days a year. So we’re here to help whenever you need an affordable and convenient way to access prescription refills.
Medical information reviewed by Dr. Sudip Bose
Sudip Bose, MD is a world-leading emergency medicine physician, combat veteran, professor, and entrepreneur. With a wide variety of experience, Dr. Bose is focused on endeavors with large-scale health and educational impact. He founded The Battle Continues, a nonprofit assisting veterans with healthcare needs. Dr. Bose is also a clinical professor at Texas Tech and University of Illinois College of Medicine. He is a graduate of the honors program at Northwestern University, where he continued his medical school education at The Feinberg School of Medicine.
Not everyone experiences side effects when taking this medication. When common side effects do present, they’re often mild. These mild side effects include:
- Trouble sleeping
- Slow heartbeat
- Cold hands and feet
- Mental/mood changes or depression
- Decreased libido
- Erectile dysfunction
Call your health provider immediately if you experience severe side effects like a very slow heartbeat, fainting, mental or mood changes, or blue fingers or toes. Also, get in touch with them if you experience symptoms of heart failure like shortness of breath, unusual or sudden weight gain or swollen ankles or feet. If you experience symptoms of an allergic reaction like trouble breathing or swelling of the face, tongue or throat, immediately seek emergency medical help.
Don’t drive until you know how this medicine affects you. Be extra careful in the first hours after taking your pill because of the risk of dizziness or lightheadedness.
Getting your blood tested regularly is important to monitor your overall health. It's a good idea to have your bloodwork checked, which may include tests for renal function, glucose levels or potassium levels in your blood. These routine checks help ensure you are in good health and catch any potential issues early.