Dr. B is providing no-cost medical consultations
For many folks, getting medical care is tough. Seeing a doctor means time and money. Dr. B is committed to helping where we can, which is why we’re providing no-cost* consults with licensed providers to patients who qualify.
Who is eligible? We provide no-cost care based on an individualized, good faith assessment of financial hardship defined by the federal government. (FYI, providing care at no cost is actually pretty hard because of government regulations. We have to ask you a few financial questions to stay in compliance.)
How It Works
Get an online prescription right from your phone–at no cost for qualifying patients.
- 1Apply with a few questions about your monthly income
- 1Complete an online health assessment
- 1Choose an online pharmacy or your local spot
- 1A medical provider will review your health assessment
- 1If a prescription is appropriate, it will be sent to your pharmacy
Send your prescription anywhere
Send your prescription to thousands of pharmacies for pickup or online delivery. Your choice.