Get a Stendra (Avanafil) prescription online
No video calls necessary
$15 consult—no membership required
Medical review within 3 hours
Stendra is the brand version of Avanafil, an oral vasodilator that treats erectile dysfunction by relaxing muscles. It improves blood flow to the penis, resulting in longer-lasting erections.
See what others are saying about Dr. B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedQuick response to requestQuick response to request. Doctor followed up to ensure I had correct R/X and I was doing well on medication....Customer, 2/21/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️AMAZINGSo recently being diagnosed with situational hypertension my insurance changed and told me they don't...Ashley H, 2/21/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Simply AstonishedI haven't had a UTI in years, but once I felt those dreaded symptoms, I knew AZO wasn't going to cut...April M., 2/16/2024
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedGreat service and super simpleGreat service and super simple. Very friendly, professional.David C, 2/7/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedSuper convenient and inexpensiveI used Dr. B after experiencing symptoms of a UTI (and confirming with a test strip from the drug store...Sara, 2/2/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedFast and easy experienceFast and easy experience getting my antibiotic.Mrsrd, 1/29/2024
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedEasy,fast cheapest one out...Easy,fast all information u need is there ..I like it.try it . cheaper than every oneLuis C, 1/24/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedVery easyVery easy, handled everything quickly and everything was great!!Jennifer M, 1/28/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedGreat customer serviceGreat customer service. Very fast and they follow up!Tiffany D, 1/22/2024
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedSuper easy and FASTSuper easy and FAST. I can’t believe I didn’t know about this sooner. And affordable!!!!Lizzy Gonzalo, 1/21/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedFast and affordable careEntire family got Covid after a trip. Thanks Dr B everyone received treatment in a prompt wayY Z, 1/20/2024⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☑️ invitedGreat Service all the way aroundGreat Service all the way around. Thank you Dr. B. I feel better since treatment for a sinus infection.David Thelen T, 1/20/2024
How Dr. B treats ED
Tell us about your condition with a $15 online consultation—no video call necessary.
A medical provider will review your information and prescribe treatment, if appropriate.
Pick up and pay for the medication at the pharmacy of your choice. Or, get it delivered.
How does it work?
This erectile dysfunction treatment relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, increasing blood flow. It helps people assigned male at birth achieve and maintain an erection when sexually stimulated.
What does it treat?
This medication treats erectile dysfunction, which occurs when the penis experiences problems getting or keeping an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. It increases blood to flow into the penis, leading to a longer-lasting erection during intimacy.
What forms does it come in?
This medication is typically available as an erectile dysfunction pill that you swallow with water. It comes in different strengths—follow your healthcare provider’s prescribing instructions carefully.
Stendra vs. Avanafil
Avanafil is the generic medication name, while Stendra is a brand name for a specific version of Avanafil. Both medications are essentially the same, and work in a similar way to treat erectile dysfunction.
More ED Prescription Treatments
Looking for a different medication? Here are some options.
Stendra prescription FAQ
What are the benefits of taking Stendra?
- Helps maintain erections
- Fast acting
- Works within 15-30 minutes
- Take it with or without food
Who should not take this medication?
- People taking nitrates
- People with heart problems
- People with a history of priapism
- People who are allergic to this medication’s ingredients
If you have any of these conditions, speak with your medical provider before starting this medication.
How do you take this medication?
Typically, you take this erectile dysfunction treatment by mouth about 45 to 60 minutes before you’re ready for sexual activity. Follow your licensed provider's instructions for the optimal dose and timing for your situation.
What happens if I miss a dose?
It's generally not a big problem, especially when Stendra is taken “as needed” (not on a regular dosing schedule) prior to intimacy (before sexual activity). Do not take two doses of Stendra at the same time to make up for the missed dose.
It's important not to take more than one dose of Stendra within a 24-hour period, as taking too much of this medication can increase the chances of experiencing side effects. It’s best to follow your healthcare provider’s instructions to avoid side effects.
What happens if I take too much?
Taking too much of this medication can increase the risk of side effects like dizziness, headache and low blood pressure. If you have taken more than directed and are experiencing symptoms, call your medical provider or local poison control center (800-222-1222) right away.
Can I get Stendra online?
You can—with a confidential, convenient Dr. B consultation. A licensed medical provider will review your health information and, if appropriate, send an online prescription or refill to your pharmacy of choice.
Medical information reviewed by Dr. Sudip Bose
Sudip Bose, MD is a world-leading emergency medicine physician, combat veteran, professor, and entrepreneur. With a wide variety of experience, Dr. Bose is focused on endeavors with large-scale health and educational impact. He founded The Battle Continues, a nonprofit assisting veterans with healthcare needs. Dr. Bose is also a clinical professor at Texas Tech and University of Illinois College of Medicine. He is a graduate of the honors program at Northwestern University, where he continued his medical school education at The Feinberg School of Medicine.
Not everyone will experience side effects when using this erectile dysfunction pill. When they do present, they’re usually not serious. Possible side effects can include:
- Stuffy nose
If you experience severe side effects like a prolonged and painful erection (known as priapism) that lasts for more than four hours (even without being turned on), sudden loss of vision or heart-related issues—or other serious symptoms—contact your health provider or pharmacist right away.